- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.baseboard module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.evapcool module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.fcu module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.gasunit module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.radiant module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.residential module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.vrf module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.windowac module
- honeybee_energy.hvac.heatcool.wshp module
Template HVAC definitions that only supply heating + cooling (no ventilation).
These systems are only designed to satisfy heating + cooling demand and they cannot meet any minimum ventilation requirements.
As such, these systems tend to be used in residential or storage settings where meeting minimum ventilation requirements may not be required or the density of occupancy is so low that infiltration is enough to meet fresh air demand.
- HVAC_TYPES_DICT: A dictionary containing pointers to the classes of each
HVAC system. The keys of this dictionary are the names of the HVAC classes (eg. ‘Baseboard’).
- EQUIPMENT_TYPES_DICT: A dictionary containing pointers to the classes of
the HVAC systems. The keys of this dictionary are the names of the HVAC systems as they appear in the OpenStudio standards gem and include the specific equipment in the system (eg. ‘Baseboard gas boiler’).